As members, we value the privilege and responsibility of using university or personal property. We recognize the importance of good stewardship as a means to show gratitude and respect to the owner of that property and ultimately to God as the owner and giver of all things.
Behavioral expectations that flow out of this value include but are not limited to:
- Care and respect for personal and university property. (Lev. 19:11; Eph. 4:28)
- Individuals or groups must have proper authorization to use, possess or enter university or personal property.
- Theft and/or possession of stolen property is prohibited. (Exod. 20:15)
- Possession or use of firearms, fireworks, explosives or weapons on campus is
- Tampering with or unauthorized use of fire safety equipment is prohibited.