Skip to main content
- Solicitation is prohibited at Fresno Pacific University.
- Any notices posted on campus must be approved by the Dean of Student’s Office.
- Students may invite sales people on campus for personal interviews.
- Directory information may be given out without the student’s permission at the discretion of a university official (please see catalog for a list of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act designated directory information).
- Address and phone numbers of students may not be given out to anyone other than another university official.
- Promotional materials may not be sent through campus mail