All members participating in the educational process at FPU are expected to pursue honesty and integrity in all aspects of life. Each member should strive to be consistent, principled, and true to their very best self. Individuals should attempt to do what’s right, even in challenging situations, and have a willingness to do good in any and all situations.
Behavioral expectations that flow out of this value include but are not limited to:
- Actions and attitudes that uphold Christian and campus values.
- Academic integrity (see FPU catalogue for a full description) - plagiarism, cheating, etc. are prohibited.
- FPU is a Drug/Alcohol/Smoke/Vapor/Marijuana free environment.
- Scripture and the Confession of Faith of the United States Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches (the University’s sponsoring denomination) affirm marriage as existing only between a man and a woman.
- Internet activities, entertainment choices, or reading materials are to be consistent with Christian and/or campus values. Involvement with sexually explicit or suggestive materials - viewing, sending, possessing, etc., is prohibited.
- Individuals are to adhere to the laws of the city, county, state, and federal government, as well as FPU values and behavioral expectations.