Information Services (ITS) mission is to provide long term technology planning and management as well as day-to-day technology and computing support services. ITS provides:
- Internet connectivity and web server administration
- E-mail services for students, faculty and staff
- Support of lap top computers for students.
- Helpdesk support is provided for students for campus wireless connection.
The university provides online tools for students, including:
- ETS Criterion
- Atomic Learning
- IDEA student surveys
- Sunbird Central
- Turn It In
- Assessment Management System