The Career Service Center (CSC) provides a variety of career-related services to all students and alumni of the university, including appointments at the regional campuses. The CSC staff assists with career selection and job searches. Every student is encouraged to meet with the CSC career counselors to develop a career plan.
- Career Counseling
- Career planning and career testing
- Career Services Library
- Eureka – the most widely uses computerized career program
- Critique Resumes and cover letters
- Job Interviewing for internships, part-time and full-time work
- Employer information
- "What can I do with a major in . . . ?
- Graduate schools and Seminary application assistance
- Job search strategies for today’s competitive job market
- Excellent and well informed workshops
- Job listings for full-time & part-time jobs, ministries, summer jobs and internships
- Scholarship and grant information
The Career Service Center assists students in locating employment by providing information on available Jobs for on-campus and off-campus (part-time and full-time positions, summer employment, ministries and internships) are located in the Career Services Center’s Library, in Steinert, Room 129.
Current job listings may also be viewed by visiting College Central Network, accessible from the Career Services job listings page.
To apply for on-campus positions, students need to complete and submit an "Application for Student Employment" form, located in the Career Services Center.
Steinert Campus Center
Monday through Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Director of Career Services
Phone (559) 453-2220
Fax (559) 453-7147