All members participating in the educational process at FPU are expected to pursue honesty and integrity in all aspects of life. Each member should strive to be consistent, principled, and true to their very best self. Individuals should attempt to do what’s right, even in challenging situations, and have a willingness to do good in any and all situations.
Behavioral expectations that flow out of this value include but are not limited to:
- Actions and attitudes that uphold Christian and campus values.
- Academic integrity (see the FPU Graduate Academic Catalog for a full description) - plagiarism, cheating, etc. are prohibited.
- FPU is a Drug/Alcohol/Smoke/Vapor/Marijuana free environment. As such, the use of each or being under the influence of each on campus or at officially sponsored FPU events is prohibited.
- While on any FPU campus, internet activities, entertainment choices, and reading materials are to be consistent with Christian campus values. Involvement with sexually explicit or suggestive materials - viewing, sending, possessing, etc., is prohibited.
- Individuals are to adhere to the laws of the city, county, state, and federal government, as well as FPU values and behavioral expectations.