FPU is committed to assisting students in developing character and competence to become effective leaders — those who inspire, empower, and serve others. There are many opportunities to participate in leadership roles:
- Admissions Student Counselors
- College Hour Ministry Team
- Commuter Council
- Intramural Board
- Mentor Assistants
- Multi-Cultural Team
- Residence Assistants
- Student Activities Board
- Student Chaplain Team
- Student Government
- Student Ministries
The benefit of participating includes:
- Attending the annual leadership retreat.
- Developing leadership skills through training, scholarship and application.
- Building relationships with administration, faculty, staff and peers.
- Enhancing and improving leadership competence by planning and participating in projects and events.
- The satisfaction of working hard to make a difference.